photo 7242d338-72f5-4eec-9baa-661952cdd306.png
H E L L O ! My name is Naomi Shiek (pronounced CHIC).
I've been very fortunate to have my own small independent atelier called Woodland Papercuts. This is my private blog exploring my favorite things in beauty & design.

L E T S__B E__F R I E N D S !
 photo button-instagram_zps318d609b.png  photo button-facebook.png  photo button-flickr.png  photo button-pinterest.png

Friday 10 June 2011

It's June already?! This was May:


Wow, it has been a while since I updated with anything personal, hasn't it? Last I posted I was working on a big batch of papercuts and aiming for 14. I ended up mailing 26, on the original dispatch date to boot. I'M AWESOME! 

Since then I've been doing a few private commissions, got sick myself, threw out my neck and right arm but soldiered on, and spent AN ENORMOUS amount of money on myself. Terrible, absolutely terrible. I'm going to be destitute if I keep going like this. No, seriously, I spent over $100 just today! OK, some of it was presents (why do I keep buying presents?!) but the rest-- I bought earrings again. At this rate I'm going to have to get my ears pierced. 


__________________________________________________

Image credit | portrait of me in my Tel Aviv studio by Tali Yalonetzki
(excerpt from my old livejournal)
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Website content property of Naomi Shiek.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig