photo 7242d338-72f5-4eec-9baa-661952cdd306.png
H E L L O ! My name is Naomi Shiek (pronounced CHIC).
I've been very fortunate to have my own small independent atelier called Woodland Papercuts. This is my private blog exploring my favorite things in beauty & design.

L E T S__B E__F R I E N D S !
 photo button-instagram_zps318d609b.png  photo button-facebook.png  photo button-flickr.png  photo button-pinterest.png

Thursday 23 April 2015

Tired

There are days my work and body are fighting each other. I have a hard time getting out of bed and staying awake, no matter how many hours of sleep I get. Daily gym visits, pills and supplements, and the spring sun aren't making an impact so far, and my unwavering fatigue is still reigning strong. Nothing helps, and fighting sleep becomes harder throughout the day.

I hate how this has influenced my work. Last year I had 18+ work days, I didn't go to sleep until every email was answered. These days I'm lucky if I can stay awake for 12 hours work and complete my daily design tasks, let alone answer all the emails. Now people can wait for 2-3 days for a reply, and I hate that!

Even now, it's 3 in the afternoon and I am knackered. Seriously yawning non-stop, eyes hurt, feeling lethargic, and I have 8 emails and 3 papercuts to go before I can sleep. What gives??

What do you do to wake yourself up? Any healthy life tips?


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Website content property of Naomi Shiek.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig